Monday, November 26, 2012

Update after so long

Hi anonymous blogger/people who coincidentally open up my page, I respect you as an audience. It's been a while since I'm updating this blog. I think the last time I update my blog is during my college time. Time flies indeed right (sigh), even though I still feel young at hearts (wink2). So  many things have changed over the course of the year, not to mention my phone, but job, lifestyle, personal life, interest, the world economy, and etc2 as well.

When I look back at my page (yeay, finally), I was awed by my work here. I read back all the post and I can't believe that it was me who wrote it, because honestly guys (am not bragging here), I'm looking like a professional writer. It was amazing feeling. Just enough for to make me smile the whole day :) And I'll be pumped up to update this blog more regularly.

So, keep on attending. Dun miss the class. I want to be a changed person who connects very well with all sorts of living. Its the objective of Internet inventions anyway. A little philosophy before I type the final Dot, its called "The Hot Chocolate". Obviously, there's a story that came with it but I'm gonna cut to the chase and tell you what does "Hot Chocolate" philosophy means to us in my own words (since I'm a writer lalalala he5). You see that we all are alive (obviously, if not you wouldn't read this he5) and we have a life. Reasoning back: every people that is alive has a life. Its a same for all of us. Now assume that Life = Hot Chocolate.We all love hot chocolate right (I think so) and the way we are able to taste it is thru a glass. The glass it self represents our status quo (money, job, assets, etc). What the philosophy try to tell us is, whatever glass that we use to taste the hot chocolate, in the end, it will still taste the same. So the lesson here, live life to the fullest, the happiest person is someone that make the best of everything he/she had, not the one that have everything but not make the best of it. Hope you guys find it meaningful.

"Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.."

No comments:

Post a Comment