Monday, February 28, 2011

Awwpera

If you couldn't understand, Awwpera = Opera. So what about Opera. If you didn't notice, Opera just like Internet Explorer (IE) and Mozilla Firefox is a type of web browser. But this web browser isn't the usual kind as it claims it is the fastest web browser ever lived on earth equipped with it's own developed rendering technology. Yeah, every web browser created in the Dot Com industry said they were the fastest, so in term of speed let's just consider it equal. What I would like to share with you guys here is the added technology Opera has compared to other browser that I find is the most coolest thing to time and believe me, you can impress your girlfriend or colleagues with this one. It's called Voice Recognition technology.

Just heard the name makes me thought this technology isn't real and if it does, can it be implemented, really? Oh yes it does and it is hassle free as well. All we need to do is just install and use. By default when we install Opera, it was disabled, so might want to enable it in the Settings -> Preferences -> Advanced menu. Please take note too that you might need Opera version 10 and above for this to work. The current version of Opera as we speak is 11. I didn't try this technology on a phone yet, but I got a feeling it might worked as well.

So once you have the Voice Recognition Technology in place, you will be awed by the fact that you can verbally order your browser to do all the job that you usually do with a mouse. For example, to start a new tab or page, we just need to say "Opera New Page" or if you want to close the browser we say "Opera Close Page". It takes a little practice to ensure the command we said identifiable by Opera. For me, I just use a flat, operator-liked voice which worked well. So there it is folks, try it on and you will not regret trying this thing of the future. If you don't have Opera yet, installed it here. You'll like it and I must admit, it is the fastest web browser I ever use untill now.



No comments:

Post a Comment