Thursday, December 24, 2009
Software Tester
Earlier this morning, I came across an email that was sent from FFO yahoo group regarding software tester. I was hilarious-ed by it. The content is just an image (refer below) that very very precisely describe the phenomena of software industry. Since I was once an intern at a local MSC company working as a tester, I agree by the picture and acknowledged that working as a tester is really a pain in the ass theoretically eventhough physically it does not require much energy as construction worker does. As the current industry suggest, software tester do get paid an average of USD60,000 per annum. That's USD5000 = RM17500 (1USD=RM3.50) per month. It significantly shows that the job is really hard in terms of ensuring reliability and credibility of a software and it's vendor respectively. Thus, being a tester means that a person must be really detail, informative, and responsible (level of responsibility is bigger than developer). Planning on being a software tester? I might interested after minusing its responsibility demand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment